Specific Criteria for a Hero to Be Recognized for RFTF RI
1. A uniformed service member who has fallen since September 11, 2001 by:
– Supporting combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan
– Training accidents while serving in the armed forces directly supporting combat efforts
– Service-related incidents and diagnosis within 2 years of service (PTSD, Slain while on leave)
– Involved in military incidents during their service to our nations
– Candidates involved in training or service-related accidents while attending a military academy, ROTC, commissioning program, or boot camp
2. A connection to RI through the following:
– By Birth
– Immediate family member is from RI (mother, father, or sibling)
– Attended a formal school in RI
– Served in RI National Guard
3. Service member cannot have committed a criminal act during their time in service.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.