Directions to Colt State Park
1. Enter this web address in your browser to obtain directions from your location: https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Colt+State+Park,+Route+114,+Bristol,+RIemail@example.com,-71.298889,17z/data=!4m12!1m3!3m2!1s0x89e4538931b44a15:0x91c43b840eb75c43!2sColt+State+Park!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x89e4538931b44a15:0x91c43b840eb75c43!2m2!1d-71.298889!2d41.676667.
2. You are close to Colt State Park when you see this on Hope Street:
3.Turn in to the Park onto Asylum Road and you will see our signs providing directions to our Main Tent at Site 1.
4. At the fork, veer left to enter Colt State Park.
5. You are going to approach a round-about, take the first right on to Colt Drive.
6. Continue on Colt Drive.
7. Follow the signs for Site 1. You are close to our Main Tent when you see this sign.
8. You have arrived when you see this. Thank you for your support!!!
– RFTF RI Gold Star Families: There is designated parking for our RFTF RI family participants in between the bathroom and our Main Tent. Here is a picture (in gold):
– RFTF RI Participant Parking: Available on the grass area across from our Main Tent (for those who come early) and in the parking lot further down the road. Here are the pictures (in red):
– Volunteer/Opening Ceremony Participant Parking: Prior to entering Site 1, make a left onto an unnamed road and right in to the shaded parking area. Here is a picture (in green):
– Our volunteers called Team Parking will be in yellow suits to direct you to your designated parking area.