To all of our registrants of the Run for the Fallen RI 5K:
Thank you again for registering for our first annual event to honor RI’s fallen heroes. Our 5K is next month on September 27th at Colt State Park in Bristol, RI. Here’s the latest info:
1. Our Schedule: Our updated agenda for the day is available here.
2. Our Course: The course will be lined with memorial markers for each of RFTF RI’s heroes. All of the family’s and representatives of our heroes will be wearing gold RFTF RI t-shirts. Some family members will be at their hero’s markers while others will be participating in the 5K. More information on the route is here.
3. Our Apparel: We have RFTF RI apparel in stock. Please check out our online store.
4. Our Registration: If you know of anyone who wants to participate in our event, please encourage them to register now. While we intend keep registration open until the day of the event, we are creating special race packages for those participants who are pre-registered.
5. Our Sponsors: We are extremely grateful of all of the support we have received especially from our sponsors and donors. Check them out.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask us at email@example.com. We appreciate your participation in remembering our fallen heroes. We will never forget.
Team RFTF RI
Run for the Fallen Rhode Island is a 501(c)(3) RI non-profit organization